Create the 12 animals from the oriental zodiac with origami heads/faces and body cut-outs. All that is needed is a bit of patience (to fold the heads), scissors (to cut out the bodies) and sticky tape (to stick heads to bodies). They make fun wall decorations or just stick them on the fridge. Great fun for kids, mums, dads, and even grandparents to make and learn together.
What’s in the kit?
- 1x origami paper of Tiger, Pig, Rabbit, Sheep, Dragon, Monkey, Horse, Dog, Ox, Snake, Mouse and Rooster
- 1x Body cut-out sheet with 12 zodiac animal bodies
- 1x Step-by-step folding instructions
- 12x Self-adhesive sticky magnets
- Links (address & QR code) to folding instructions video on YouTube
Non-plastic packaging. Paper materials from FSC responsible sources.
Example of folding instructions on YouTube